Saturday, July 30, 2011

For finger-licking chops & ribs...head to GAD Restaurant in Riyadh

The other day both me and husband were craving for some lip-smacking ribs and that's when my hubby remembered his all-time favourite Egyptian joint that serve the most delicious finger-licking chops & ribs that one can dream off. Grilled to perfection, not only are they soft and succulent but seriously tasty! Its not the first time I went there with my hubby. This was the 3rd time actually and each time around we leave feeling thoroughly and completely satisfied! 




We usually go to the Malaz branch and between just me and my husband (my husband being a die-hard beef/meat lover) we order for 1/2 kilo of ribs and 1/2 of another absolutely favourite and must-have ''Tourb". Tourb are basically meat with parsley patties that are basically cooked with fat, so for anyone who's on a fat-free/low calorie diet, this is NOT for you. Despite being grilled, these chops and meat patties are quite fattening yet full of flavour. The total with a couple of soft drinks comes out to SR 110 only. Though some might argue this is on the expensive side, I'd say its worth paying for. So if A) you're a meat lover and B) you literally have a BIG appetite head to GAD for an amazing experience. 

1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for backlink of your dubai Companies then check link.

    ReplyDelete